EMERGENCY TOLL FREE (877) 714-0050

Stove caused fire

Stove Fire

The Situation

One simple, innocent mistake can be catastrophic.  A little thing like forgetting to turn the burner to a stove can have big consequences.  This homeowner was in the middle of frying, when he was unexpectedly called away from the home with a sudden emergency.  The oil in the skillet caught fire and began to burn is way up the vaulted kitchen wall.  Unbelievably the fire was put out on its own when two water lines in the ceiling melted from the heat of the fire, ruptured, and began spraying downward.  As a result the home sustained water damage in addition to the soot, smoke, and odor from the fire!

Our Solution

Mammoth Restoration was able to inventory all of the personal content in the home and document those items that were not deemed salvageable.  The Mammoth team was able to box up and pack out many items for cleaning and deodorization that were very sentimental to the homeowners.  The structure was rebuilt so that no evidence of the fire remained.  Mammoth Restoration was able to offer a glimmer of hope amongst the devastation by returning items the homeowner assumed were not cleanable, with no evidence of being in the home during the fire.

Comprehensive Services

  • Board up damaged areas
  • Tarp the roof
  • Inventory of salvageable and non-salvageable content
  • Debris removal
  • Demolition as required
  • Pack content out and back in
  • Store, clean and deodorize content and structure
  • Coordination with your Insurer
  • Complete documentation with photos

With a Healthy Dose of Compassion

It’s one thing to get the job done. It’s quite another to do it with genuine care and compassion. Our team listens to your concerns, walks you through the process and makes sure everything goes exactly right. Heck, they’ve even been known to provide daily hugs.