Mammoth was called in to clean and remove smoke odor from home in Sedona, Arizona. Home owner had left a candle burning and it caught the wall fire and climbed up the wall and into the air conditioning unit mounted through the wall above the burning candle. Fortunately, home owner discovered the fire quickly and was able to put fire out before it was too large to handle.
Mammoth came in and removed all of the home owner's content and scrubbed the walls and permanent fixtures. Air scrubbers, equipment designed to clean the air as well as draw the carbon molecules from the home's surfaces removed the smoke odor. The items removed from the home were brought to Mammoth's facility to be cleaned as well. Mammoth has a climate controlled, secure facility where home owner's content was cleaned and smoke odor was removed in preparation for returning to the customer’s home. After the surfaces were clean and air scrubbed the interior was microencapsulated, repainted and ready for the owner's items to be returned.