Whenever you need us, we’re just a click or call away. Mammoth is on Nationwide’s approved vendor list so you can be confident we’re both qualified and top quality.
We’re On Your Insured’s Side Too
Once Mammoth gets the assignment from Xactanalysis, you can expect a team that lives up to Mammoth’s core values, is IICRC Certified in Water and Fire Damage and is ASD and WRT certified. Our team will:
- Respond within 2 hours.
- Take detailed notes on site including a schematic of the affected areas along with hundreds of pictures to document the loss.
- Provide an update to the Agent and Adjuster within 24 hours that effectively “tells the story”.
- Provide a detailed scope of loss including subrogation reports as necessary.
- Work within your systems to ensure daily notes are entered and all reports are completed.
- Ensure chain of custody for any damaged parts (to document Manufacturer errors).
- For water losses, provide daily Psychrometric readings to monitor the drying process.
- Provide timely updates to ensure everyone is constantly up to speed.
- Seamlessly transition from mitigation to restoration to construction.
- Provide a 5 year warranty on all work.
In the end, we’ll treat your insured right and make sure you’re able to close the claim as quickly as possible.
It’s one thing to hear it from us, but quite another to hear it from your colleagues. Send us an email or give us a call at (877) 714-0050 and we’ll give you a whole list of Nationwide Agents and Adjusters who will sing our praises.