EMERGENCY TOLL FREE (877) 714-0050

Remember the Pans!

Remember the pans!

Mammoth Restoration of Flagstaff was recently called to address a fire that was started because of a pan left unattended on the stove top. Mammoth Restoration services Northern Arizona including, Flagstaff, Sedona, Williams, Parks, Munds Park, Cottonwood, Cornville, Rimrock, Camp Verdy, Clarkdale, Grand Canyon, Valle, Ash Fork, Paulden, Chino Valley, Precott, Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humbolt, Mayer. The pan over heated and caught fire! Stove fires (range fires, kitchen fire,) happen all too often where someone starts warming up something on the stove top and gets distracted. This distraction lasts longer than it seams and before you know what's happening the kitchen is on fire! This fire is beyond control and the professionals are needed. This damage (as shown in the pictures) extends well beyond the kitchen. In many cases it's only property that is damaged, but the extent of the damage can and does extend well beyond the property damage. 

Smoke damage is an additional concern, as the pictures show the fire had its damage but the somke extends farther than the fire damage. In many cases materials need to be removed due to smoke damage.