What to Expect
Once Mammoth Restoration gets a restoration, remediation, or cleanup assignment, you can expect a team that both lives up to our core values and is IICRC Certified in Water and Fire Damage. Our team will:
- Respond within 2 hours.
- Take detailed notes on site including a schematic of the affected areas along with hundreds of pictures to document the loss.
- Provide an update to the Agent and Adjuster within 24 hours that effectively “tells the story”.
- Provide a detailed scope of loss including subrogation reports as necessary.
- Ensure ATR forms are received before starting work and ATP forms are complete before requesting payment.
- Work within your systems to ensure all reports are timely and accurate.
- Ensure chain of custody for any damaged parts (to document Manufacturer errors).
- For water losses, provide daily Psychrometric readings to monitor the drying process.
- Provide timely updates to ensure everyone is constantly up to speed.
- Seamlessly transition from mitigation to restoration to construction.
- Provide a 2 year warranty on all work.
Whenever you need us, we’re just a click or call away. Mammoth Restoration has relationships with all the major carriers that service Flagstaff and northern Arizona so you can be sure we’re both qualified and top quality.